We Make Custom Art Easy
Inspire your walls with beautiful art printed directly to Type I or Type II vinyl wallcovering. This product provides interior designers with a whole new world of wall art possibilities! We can work with you to create custom art based on concept, source photo or graphic material.
- Panels are printed on Get Lucky!™ material with UV inks. Panels can be washed with mild soap like “Simple Green”.
- Be as creative as you want! Chose from our current designs or work with us to create your own unique wall mural!
- Before any installation occurs, proof prints are produced for your approval and clear layouts are provided with each order.
Get Lucky!™ Digital Wallcovering Base
Get Lucky!™ Is The Perfect Foundation For Creativity
With the invention of Get Lucky!TM digital base, wallcoverings now have unlimited possibilities! Created specifically for wide format digital printers, the material allows you to create one-of-a-kind designs for your walls.
Get Lucky!TM is manufactured in LaFayette, Georgia, by US Vinyl, one of the leading wallpaper manufacturers in America. This material is a 21 ounce, type ll vinyl that meets all fire codes and requirements. Get Lucky!TM digital base is used by US Vinyl and other digital printers around the world.
When you are ready for a unique wall, think Get Lucky!™
We are always willing to accommodate you. However, for quick service and to avoid delay, the following guidelines have been provided for art submission.
- Please set up your file at 10% scale, with embedded graphics at least 720 dpi. For a 5’H x 10’ W banner, your file size is 6”H x 12”W.
- Be sure to include 0.1” bleed outside the trim edge (trim area) on all four sides. Bleed area (bleed edge) will be trimmed off so the artwork goes to the edge of the material.
- Keep critical live art (live area) 0.1” inside the trim edge (trim area).
- Accepted File Formats include:
- Adobe Illustrator (.eps, .ai)
- Photoshop (layered .psd preferred)
- InDesign (include all linked graphics & fonts)
- QuarkXPress (include all linked graphics & fonts
- (note: DO NOT flatten Photoshop files)
- All electronic files should be accompanied by a composite .PDF
- All fonts must be converted to paths. If possible, fonts should also be included.
- 72 dpi at full size (720 dpi @10% scale) is optimal for photographic images, and any vector art/copy will print at highest possible resolution.
- Set up photographic images in CMYK color mode; please provide a matchprint.
- PMS numbers should be assigned to all vector art and copy.
Call and get started right away!
Other Digital Capabilities from USV Fencing,
Banners, Fabric Prints & Wall Graphics
Wind-permeable mesh for outdoor applications.
Vinyl banners for promotions or barricades, or wind-permeable mesh for outdoor applications.
Dye Sublimated fabric holds rich, vibrant color and stays wrinkle-free… Perfect for reusability and keeping down glare!
Banners for a wide array of applications
- Back Drops
- Welcome Banners
- Atrium Banners
- Light Pole Banners
- Fabric Banners
- Fence Wraps
Beautiful, High Visibility Advertising Increases Profits!
Design Services Available
We can either print from your provided art or furnish the talents of our design team to create unique, one-of-a-kind artwork. We can help you customize your templates - making your job as easy as possible.
We offer several quality large format materials: 10 oz. and 15 oz. vinyl, and polyethylene, or choose tearresistant paper as an economical solution. We recommend the exclusive AdMesh® air-permeable material for large-format banners.
Then, choose the finishing touches that give your banners the appropriate strength they need: from hems, sewn-in rope, metal eyelets and adhesive-backed Velcro, to sewn-in webbing or super-strong D-rings.
Your Banners – On Time and On Budget
Behind every banner we print is a team of people with a single mission: to produce the highest quality banners and deliver them to you on schedule and on budget.
Quality standards are sky-high. Deadlines are written in stone. Customers are unfailingly thrilled.
And if what you see isn’t exactly what you need, tell us about it, and true to form, we’ll innovate the perfect solution.